- Free Shipping Within EU
- Delivery Time 45 working days
- FSC certified wood
- Made with love
This is what you need to know about TOMMY EXPRESS:
- This bed will be dispatched within 5 days .
- TOMMY Express bed comes in 1 size (80/160) with limited extra options.
- Is this not your dream-deal? Then please check out TOMMY, and pick and choose all your desired options there. It's the same bed, just more options to choose from and longer delivery time.
This junior bed makes transitioning from a crib to a kids bed easy-peasy. The rounded fence add a sense of comfort and security to the Montessori-style floor bed. A great hangout for the little ones to play and sleep. And yet stylish too.
Some more TOMMY specs:
- FREE SHIPPING in the entire European Union
- Height of barrier: 25 cm. Mattress base starts -3 cm lower. So, with a mattress of 14 cm, the barrier raises 14 cm above the mattress.
- Material: FSC-certified pine wood, no sanding or treatment needed before usage.
- Colour: natural wood
- Maximum weight: 100 kilo
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual
- Guarantee period: 2 years
- Our theme beds are made in the EU with the finest craftsmanship.
As mattresses are só important, PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here in our shop.
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.
|PETIT PUK - TOMMY|
|70 x 140 cm||54||149||79|
|70 x 160 cm||54||169||79|
|80 x 160 cm||54||169||89|
|80 x 180 cm||54||189||89|
|80 x 190 cm||54||199||99|
|80 x 200 cm||54||209||89|
|90 x 180 cm||54||189||99|
|90 x 190 cm||54||199||99|
|90 x 200 cm||54||209||99|
|Height of barrier||25 cm|
Rungs are 1/2 of bed length
|Or 2 x 1/3 when rungs on both sides|
|Space between the rungs||5 cm|
|Barrière can be placed on either sides of the bed (and removed afterwards) during asssembly.|