House bed TIPI LE GRAND makes every night a true camping trip adventure. The teepee-shaped frame adds a sense of comfort and security to the Montessori-style floor bed. A great hangout for the little ones to play and sleep. Hang some garlands or linen runners from the roof to give this toddler bed a personal touch. An added bonus is that the bed isn’t directly placed on the ground but stands just slightly elevated, so ventilation is a breeze. Brilliant additions to this TIPI Le Grand; the barrier + drawer option.
Some more specs:
- FREE SHIPPING in the entire European Union
- Delivery time: approximately 25 workdays
- Material: FSC-certified pine wood
- Colour: untreated wood
- Maximum weight: 100 kilo
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual
- Guarantee period: 2 year
- Our theme beds are made in the EU with the finest craftsmanship.
- Our base drawers are an excellent addition; with a slatted frame it becomes an extra bed. If you wish to add a base mattress drawer, please note it will be the size of the bed -10 cm. The drawer can hold a mattress with a maximum of 10 cm thickness and 10 shorter than the main mattress. You can easily include the extra mattress in your order, in the drawer drop-down section.
- The option for 2 toy drawers is available as of size 180 cm (length). Beds shorter than 180 cm always come with 1 drawer.
- As mattresses are só important, PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here in our shop.
- Convinced that this gem will shine even more in your house when it's perfectly painted in white, mouse-grey soft blue, soft pink or mint? Then opt for the paint offer in the product selection menu.
- Do you need a different width or length? The size chart is your friend. After all, the numbers tell the tale!
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.