Some Penelope specs:
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE EU
- Delivery time: 2- 3 weeks.
- Material: FSC-certified plywood/multiplex
- Colour: natural wood, sanded and ready for use (no need to treat it)
- Maximum weight: 90 kilo lower bed, 60 kilo's upper bed. For your reference: this is a child around the age of 12 + a heavy mattress. Parents are invited for reading books & cuddles, but must sleep in their own beds, as this bed is built for kiddo's :-)
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual.
- Guarantee period: 2 years
- Our theme beds are made in the EU
- Delivery in 2 parcels.
This bunk bed is a low rise version bunk: the upper bed is only 100 cm away from the floor, which makes this an ideal bed for early bunk-bed-adopters; little ones that are known by their parents to be good and steady climbers and not crazy wild sleepers. Have a snooze or play all day in this super cute bunk house bed Penelope. Add a bunch of oversized pillows and the lower bed becomes the ideal chill out-zone. Penelope is your best friend for slumber parties.
- Mattresses too are important, that’s why PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here, in one click together with the bed. Order 2 mattresses and receive a good discount!
- Do you need a different width or length? The size chart is your friend. After all, the numbers tell the tale!
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.
|SIZE CHART PENELOPE|
|70 x 140 cm||218||156||76,4|
|70 x 160 cm||223,7||176||76,4|
|80 x 160 cm||223,7||176||86,4|
|80 x 180 cm||229,5||196||86,4|
|80 x 190 cm||232||196||86,4|
|80 x 200 cm||235,2||216||86,4|
|90 x 180 cm||229,5||196||96,4|
|90 x 190 cm||232||206||96,4|
|90 x 200 cm||235,2||216||96,4|
|The stairs come out 25,5 cm from the frame|