This Montessori floor bed BO makes transitioning from crib to a kids bed easy-peasy. With its round shapes, BO really makes for a dreamy place to fall asleep after a long day of playing. The philosophy of the movement’s founder Maria Montessori, is that children should be free to make their own choices. Toddler bed BO makes it easy for them; no falling out of bed because of the shielding walls, but still easy to get out of. An added bonus is that the bed isn’t directly placed on the ground but stands just slightly elevated, so ventilation is a breeze.
Some more BO specs:
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE EU!
- Material: FSC-certified pine
- Colour: natural wood, sanded and ready for use (no need to treat it)
- Maximum weight: 90 kilo
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual
- Delivery period: made to order, maximum 3 weeks.
- Our theme beds are made in the EU with the finest craftsmanship.
- Questions or wishes? Mail us at: email@example.com
- Mattresses too are important, that’s why PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here in our shop.
- Do you need a different width or length? The size chart is your friend. After all, the numbers tell the tale!
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.
|SIZE CHART JUNIOR BED BO|
|Available bed sizes||Height||Length||Width|
|70 x 140 cm||40||144||74|
|70 x 160 cm||40||164||74|
|80 x 150 cm||40||154||84|
|80 x 160 cm||40||164||84|
|80 x 180 cm||40||184||84|
|80 x 190 cm||40||194||84|
|80 x 200 cm||40||204||84|
|90 x 180 cm||40||184||94|
|90 x 190 cm||40||194||94|
|90 x 200 cm||40||204||94|
|100 x 200 cm||40||204||104|
|Weight limit : 90 kilo|