Beschreibung des Produkts
FLORE EXPRESS - DELIVERY TIME- this you need to know:
- This bed will be dispatched between 5 days
- FLORE Express bed comes in 1 size (80/160), a short 3 cm leg and 2/3 barrier
- Is this not your dream-deal? Then please check out FLORE, and pick and choose all your desired options there. It's the same bed, just more options to choose from and longer delivery time.
This junior bed makes transitioning from a crib to a kids bed easy-peasy. The roof-shaped frame and the rounded, extra high fence add a sense of comfort and security to the Montessori-style floor bed. A great hangout for the little ones to play and sleep.
Some more specs:
- FREE SHIPPING in the entire European Union
- Distance between rungs: 5 cm. Height of rungs: 35 cm
- Material: FSC-certified pine wood, no sanding or treatment needed before usage.
- Colour: natural wood
- Maximum weight: 100 kilo
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual
- Guarantee period: 2 years
- Our theme beds are made in the EU with the finest craftsmanship.
- Questions or wishes? Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As mattresses are so important, PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here in our shop.
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.
|PETIT PUK - FLORE|
Length of the
|70 x 140 cm||130||149||79||90||93|
|70 x 160 cm||130||169||79||90||107|
|80 x 160 cm||135||169||89||90||107|
|80 x 180 cm||135||189||89||90||120|
|80 x 190 cm||135||199||99||90||127|
|80 x 200 cm||135||209||89||90||133|
|90 x 180 cm||140||189||99||90||120|
|90 x 190 cm||140||199||99||90||127|
|90 x 200 cm||140||209||99||90||133|
|Height of rungs: 35 cm|
|Space between rungs: 5 cm|
|Weight limit: 100 kilo|
|Barrière can be chosen on either side of the bed (and removed when not necessary anymore)|