NOLITA EXPRESS - DELIVERY TIME- this you need to know:
- This bed will be dispatched within 5 days
- NOLITA Express bed with drawer for sleeping comes in one size, 90/190 with 1 barrier
- Is this not your dream-deal? Then please check out NOLITA and pick and choose all your desired options there. It's the same bed, just more options to choose from and longer delivery time.
This junior bed makes transitioning from a crib to a kids bed easy-peasy. The roof-shaped frame and the rounded fence add a sense of comfort and security to the Montessori-style floor bed. A great hangout for the little ones to play and sleep.
Some more specs:
- FREE SHIPPING in the entire European Union
- Height of barrier: 30 cm. Distance rungs: 5 cm. Mattress base starts -3 cm lower. So, with a mattress of 14 cm, the barrier raises 14 cm above the mattress.
- Drawer is for sleeping
- Colour: natural wood
- Maximum weight: 100 kilo
- Including slatted frame, excluding mattress
- Material: FSC-certified pine wood, no sanding or treatment needed before usage
- Assembly: easy, comes with a manual
- Guarantee period: 2 years
- Our theme beds are made in the EU with the finest craftsmanship.
As mattresses are só important, PETIT PUK has studied the topic thoroughly, and we have found you the very best option: a high quality, Dutch made, cold foam mattress at a good price. You can order the mattress right here in our shop.
PS. Did you know? All of our wooden products are handcrafted and FSC-certified. FSC is the quality label of the Forest Stewardship Council, promoting sustainable and responsible forest management.
|PETIT PUK - NOLITA|
(add 10 cm when
drawer is chosen!)
|70 x 140 cm||130||149||79||90|
|70 x 160 cm||130||169||79||90|
|80 x 160 cm||135||169||89||90|
|80 x 180 cm||135||189||89||90|
|80 x 190 cm||135||199||89||90|
|80 x 200 cm||135||209||89||90|
|90 x 180 cm||140||189||99||90|
|90 x 190 cm||140||199||99||90|
|90 x 200 cm||140||209||99||90|
|Height of rungs: 30 cm|
|Rungs: 1/2 of frame length|
|Weight limit : 100 kilo|
|Barrier can be chosen on either side of bed (and removed when not needed anymore)|